The products sold by the company JR TECH must be assembled and used by a competent person and under his sole responsibility. The company JR TECH can in no way be held responsible for the consequences of improper disassembly and assembly, the use of an unsuitable product on equipment and direct or indirect damage caused to a thing or a person.
The customer is solely responsible for the manufacturer's recommendations and prescriptions regarding the compatibility of the product and the use it is made of for maintenance purposes.
The customer is obliged to immediately inspect the delivered material and to report obvious defects to us in writing no later than 15 days after receipt.
Insofar as the company JR TECH is responsible for a defect in the delivered material, the company JR TECH may, at its option, correct the defect reported or replace the defective item. If the defect cannot be corrected within a reasonable time by its two means, the customer may request a total or partial refund of the defective item.
The contractual guarantee is twelve months after delivery of the equipment.
Case of exclusions from warranty coverage:
- The normal wear and tear of a product (variable depending on the nature of the item),
- Defects and their consequences related to a customer error resulting from use or installation not in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications or from storage detrimental to the good conservation of the item,
- Defects and their consequences related to the abnormal use of the equipment on which the article was mounted or not in conformity with the use for which it is intended,
- Damage resulting from an external cause (accident, lightning, current fluctuation, chemical agents, radioactive ...).
- Defects related to products that the customer has modified, repaired, integrated or added,
- Products whose defect results from transport damage.