The merchant agrees with you, visitors and customers to our site in order to guarantee the confidentiality of any personal information you provide to us. It means:
– Character of the data collected on the website of Trader
– Protection of personal data
– Security of transactions
– Security Certificate
– Compliance with Data Protection Act
Summary table identifying the company JR TECH
We pledge to you, visitors and customers to our site in order to guarantee the confidentiality of personal information you provide to us:
Nature of the data collected on the website of Trader
To process your order, we need to be able to know and memorize some of the parameters that we have received from your computer: we need to know who you are and what products you are buying. Cookies are small programs used for this sole purpose: remember the time of your visit, your identity (your username and password) and the contents of your shopping cart As you fill. Once your shopping is complete, this information is automatically deleted our “cookies” are those that are called “cookies”. Not to worry.
Protection of personal data
As a merchant, the trader collects a number of information needed to process orders.
The merchant handles all this information with the utmost confidentiality.
Automated processing of personal information on the merchant’s website has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et Liberties under N ° CNIL.
Security of transactions
Payment by credit card is provided by PAYPAL, known for its reliability in terms of transactions. The transaction is between you and PAYPAL is encrypted (SSL).
You can check that you are not to see a counterfeit spirit. Simply verify that the information above correspond to a security certificate that you can show:
– Netscape: Click on the blue key or the golden padlock at the bottom left of the browser. A window appears: select view page information (show document info or Open Page Info). You will see the name of the website operator with the server name and headquarters location (left), together with details of the authority who verified this information (right).
– With Explorer into the window, click the right mouse button, select property (properties) and click on Security (security) or certificate (Certificates). You will see the name of the website operator with the server name and headquarters location (top), together with details of the authority who verified this information (below).
– IE5 must go to Details and click to bring up the object information
If you can not find the little golden padlock or golden key, you are not in secure mode. You can not verify the origin of the page. This may be a forgery.
Bank information you provide is encrypted on your own computer, never circulate on Internet.
No credit card number is stored at the merchant or temporarily verification time and enter the code in the TPE.
In order to ensure better security within our site and the confidentiality of information circulating there, we set up a security certificate that allows you to verify that the connection with the site on which you are perfectly reliable. This cerficat appears in a small window on the site. By clicking on the logo, you have access to a range of information to help you identify us. You can also click on the padlock appearing base of your browser, you will know exactly the caractérisitiques this certificate.
Compliance with French and European regulations
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right by sending an email to the following address:
JR TECH SARL
122 avenue de la Resistance
93340 LE RAINCY